Training Session #7 – Recognising One’s Own and Others’ Point of View by Writing and Drama Reading Workshops
This module follows on from the module entitled “Recognising One’s Own and Others’ Views through Parlour Games”. These 2 workshops can take place in parallel or independently.
The aim of this second module is to enable trainers to help groups of vulnerable people to develop behavioural and transversal skills that can be used in their pathway for employment.
People will be able to :
- Develop their social skills
- Use all forms of communication
- Work on oneself and one’s place in the group
- Bring out their “emancipatory“ words
- Create an artistic production together