Training session #8 Take actions using IMPROVISATION
- Become aware of the gender system (and/or triple domination)
- Realize that this system crosses us as well as others (individual & group dynamics)
- Name the violence received verbally.
- Name the reasons why I can remain speechless
- Dare to “use” his body, his voice if desired + Improvisation
- Accept not to respond and consider all options face of “dangers & threats”
- Use improvisation to respond to aggression: Test yourself/get along
- Acquire self-confidence.
- Access to a large room (improvisation needs space)
- Bring the rules of benevolence (inside the group)
- A whistle (or clap your hands).
- Participants: min 6 & max 15.